In an effort to keep everything as normal as possible, I have today 9 recent beauty product empties- and I will tell you which ones I will repurchase. A pretty trashy post, if you will! 😅
Seriously, have you ever made a picture of your trash? 😂
Seems so WASTE-FUL! 🗑️
Geez someone please stop me! 🛑
First up are my body product empties! I have not just used up 1 hand cream- but 3! And something tells me I will need more hand cream in the weeks ahead…
1. The Body Shop Mango Hand Cream: small enough to throw in your purse and infused with the scent of fresh, tropical mango, this light, gel-like formula absorbs quickly helping to soften and protect hands. Yes, totally would repurchase this one!
2. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream: another used up hand cream- this one I had on my desk. It is perfect if you have to touch paper or type- your hands feel hydrated but never greasy, so your paper and keyboard stays grease-free! Also: smells super duper fresh! Yes, this is another winner!
3. Soap & Glory Hand Food: now where did I have this one? On my night-stand of course lol! This hand cream is formulated with shea butter, macadamia oil, and marshmallow. It smells very sweet like bergamot, mandarin, rose, jasmine, peach, strawberry, soft musk & amber. It definitely smells intense- so if you don’t really like fragrances, you won’t like this. I do love the scent personally.
I used this also -every night- on my feet. 🦶🏼Works wonders and makes them truly baby-soft!!! Compared to the other 2 hand creams, this one is much more deeply moisturizing and therefore perfect for the night! Also a winner!
4. Nivea Creme Smooth Body Wash: this is my favorite body wash of all times! It feels very creamy, non-drying and has a light clean scent, almost like a hint of coconut. However, I noticed that Walmart did not have this anymore and I fear this body wash might be discontinued. 😢 That would be a shame as I would definitely buy this again.
5. Batiste Dry Shampoo: of course I buy this again! This is my absolute favorite dry shampoo ever- so clean, so fresh. Gotta love it! Read here how I got rid of dandruff thanks to Batiste! ✊
However, I am a little annoyed that they seem to raise their price constantly. I used to be able to buy this at Target for around $5. Now it is $6.99 and I have even seen it even at Ulta for $8.99. I use a bottle up a month- so about this price increase I am not happy! 😡
And here we have a couple of skin care items that I have used up!
1. Elf High Definition Powder: this is a translucent loose powder that mattifies and creates a soft focus effect to the skin. This jar cost only $6 and lasts forever- I think mine lasted 3 years! 😅
However, other powders that I have tried are even finer milled, as I get sometimes bigger chunks of powder from the elf one. Not a big issue, still usable, you can just brush it off, but there are better (finer milled) powders available like this one or this great dupe for less (however the dupe smells a bit like old grandma-perfume! LOL).
I won’t be repurchasing the Elf powder cause I have better ones- but I think it is OK to use if you don’t want to spend much money.
2. The Everything Serum: Love this serum! A powerful blend of natural ingredients that combats wrinkles, skin fatigue, hyper-pigmentation & pore-size! However, it is somewhat pricey! $65!!! 🤑 I think I rather stick to my good old (and affordable) belitae Vitamin C serum!
3. Derma e Hydrating Serum with Hyaluronic Acid: Yes, I love this! This feels like a lotion, easy to apply with a fresh, clean scent and it feels hydrating and amazing on my skin! A definite YES!!!
4. Brush On Block Mineral Powder sunscreen SPF 30: a powder mineral sunscreen with a brush inside (you twist it out) that feels so lightweight on your skin- no white-cast either. Totally love. The cool thing is that I only have to repurchase a refill– so this one I won’t really toss- the brush inside is still usable! 👍
So there you have it, almost all of these are winners!
Stay positive! 😗
Disclaimer: Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.