I have it with the colorful lips these days and today I have a cherry on top kind of day with this bright beautiful cherry red lipstick (you will be surprised how cheap it is)!
Here is the makeup that I used for this look:
1. I applied the tarte BB tinted treatment primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (Sephora // Ulta)
This BB cream hydrates, helps smooth fine lines, and works to correct dullness and enlarged pores and protects with SPF 30.
3. I used my Too Faced Chocolate Bar to create a light natural eye look. I used the taupe color “milk chocolate” (Sephora // Ulta) to fill in my eyebrows.
4. On my lips I first used the essence lip pencil in red blush (discontinued, try instead the Rimmel lip pencil in Cherry Kiss) and then filled my lips in with the Wet n Wild lipstick in Cherry Picking.
Don’t get fooled by the cheap packaging from Wet n Wild, cause these lipsticks are freaking amazing! The color-payout is amazing, they are long lasting- however they feel a little drying- put a pop of lip balm on top and you are good to go!
5. I used the bronzer, blush and highlighter of my beloved It Cosmetics Your Most Beautiful You Anti-Aging Face Palette.
6. I used the brand new Guide Beauty Eyeliner Duo that includes a total unique new applicator to make the eyeliner application a snap together with a gel eyeliner – will talk about this soon in detail! I applied the Guide Beauty Mascara (“Lash Wrap”) as well as the Brow Moment. (The products by Guide Beauty were send for consideration).
Disclaimer: Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.