today I have a fall makeup look for you! I usually gravitate to darker lips in the fall- however since we have to wear masks outside most of the times these days, I decided to stick to nude lips so my mask won’t turn into a dirty mess!
This lippie is my absolute favorite nude lipstick- it has the perfect amount of pink that does not make me feel washed out. It is matte and a little dry- which is actually a good thing to wear under a mask, since it won’t smear a whole lot! To get a little fall mood I added some metallic copper-tones on my eyelids! Copper is a great color to accentuate any eye color: brown, green and blue! It will always make your eye color POP!
Here is the makeup that I used for this look:
1. I primed my face with the Benefit the POREfessional primer (Get it at: Ulta // Sephora) that minimizes the appearance of pores & fine lines.
2. I applied the tarte BB tinted treatment primer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (Sephora // Ulta)This BB cream hydrates, helps smooth fine lines, and works to correct dullness and enlarged pores and protects with SPF 30. I like it cause it is lightweight and easy to wear under a mask.
3. I concealed my under-eyes and a couple red spots with the Too Faced Born this way Concealer (Ulta // Sephora) -not pictured cause I forgot! 😂
4. I applied the Too Faced Shadow Insurance (Ulta // Sephora) on my eyelids to make my eyeshadow last all day!
5. I applied from the Tartelette Toasted Eyeshadow Palette (Sephora // Ulta) the color “flame” (a deep copper) on my lid. I applied “latte” (a warm taupe) on my crease. I used “fireside” (a very deep matte eggplant) on the outer “V”. I applied “crackle” (an olive green with gold sparkle) on my lower lash line.
6. I filled in my brows with the benefit Goof Proof Brow Pencil Easy Shape & Fill (Sephora // Ulta)
8. I applied the Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara (Ulta // Sephora) to give me some WOW lashes! This is since 7 years my favorite mascara- it gives me both: lengths and volume! 💣
10. I used the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Finishing Powder (Sephora // Ulta) on my oily t-zone and under my eyes! I just use the tiniest amount to get rid of the shine and pores, but also it keeps the BB cream from smearing into my mask! Gently swirl the powder and tap off before applying- I like to use this brush!
11. As a last step I used some bronzer on my cheeks, the temples of my forehead and on my neck as well as the blush (on my cheeks of course) from the Wander Beauty Trip for Two Blush and Bronzer Duo in “Daiquiri”( Sephora).
Applying makeup can feel so relaxing and soothing, if you have the time.
Did you see Emily Noels recent video? Highly recommend it to lift up your spirit!
Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.