Hello y’all- how are you keeping up in this crazy world? I have today another Makeup Monday to distract you from the worlds craziness! Today the star of the show is the Pixi Heart Defensor Eyeshadow Palette that includes colors that remind me on a vibrant sunset! 🌅
Heart Defensor is btw a popular beauty guru on Youtube with more than 2 Million subscribers and Pixi did a collaboration with her with this eyeshadow palette that represents Hearts favorite shades.
These colors will make your eyes pop! No matter if you have brown, green or blue eyes- they will stand out for sure!
|Yes, you got that right: I have lipstick on my teeth. 😏 I’m not retouching!|
And here comes the makeup that I used for this look!
1. I primed my face with the Benefit the POREfessional primer (Get it at: Ulta // Sephora) that minimizes the appearance of pores & fine lines.
2. I applied the bareMinerals BAREPRO Foundation (one of my favorite matte foundations- see my best foundations for women over 40) (Get it at: Ulta // Sephora)
3. I concealed my under eyes and a couple pimples and red spots with the Too Faced Born this Way concealer (Ulta // Sephora). I’m hiding my frown line (the angry line between my eyes) with the YSL Touche Eclat All-Over Brightening Pen.
|Swatches from the Pixi Heart Defensor Palette- notice that one color is missing – warm medium brown (the color was broken upon shipping)|
|Look into my eyes and you see the sunset! 🌅|
6. I lined my upper and my lower waterline with the Butter London Wink Eye Pencil.
7. I used the Lancôme Cils Booster XL Vitamin-infused Mascara Primer. (Ulta // Sephora). I applied the Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara. (Ulta // Sephora)
8. I used the taupe color “milk chocolate” from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar -not pictured (Sephora // Ulta) to fill in my eyebrows.
That’s it for today. Stay healthy and strong! You can do this! ✊
Disclaimer: I received the Pixi Heart Defensor Palette for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. Contains Affiliate links. Read my full disclosure.